Jeffrey Ritterman, MD
- Chief of Cardiology at Kaiser Richmond, 1981–2010 (retired)
- Associate Professor, Touro University Joint MPH/PA Program, 2013–2016
- Physician, Adult Primary Care, Lifelong San Pablo, 2016–present
- Member, Board of Supervisors, Public and Environmental Health Advisory Board to the Contra Costa, 1990–2010
- Co-founder, The Committee for Health Rights in Central America, The Salvadoran Medical Relief Fund, and the Southern Africa Medical Aid Fund
- City Council of Richmond, 2008-2012, proposed first municipal soda tax in the United States
We must solve the worrisome problems of climate change, extreme wealth and income inequality, environmental devastation, gun violence, epidemics in obesity and diabetes, and the threat of nuclear annihilation. It’s an honor and a duty to be a part of the solution. I have been a PSR member since 1980. Join us, we welcome you and we very much need your help.